Project manager (Dutch native)
TextMaster is a start-up specialising in online professional translation. In just a few year TextMaster has established itself as the European leader on the Internet with an annual growth of 150% and more than 10,000 customers in 110 countries.
TextMaster's mission: To facilitate companies in their internationally growth by combining a network of expert translators with cutting-edge technologies. TextMaster is now reinforcing its team of project managers with:
1 DUTCH project manager (native)
- Advise and accompany clients in the execution of their orders (briefing, assistance by telephone, e-mail, ...).
- Provide estimates and recommend the most appropriate solutions to customers and prospects.
- Supervise client’s projects.
- Participate in the selection of translators.
- Ensure that the deadlines imposed by the client are respected and monitor the quality of the orders placed.
- Respond, as quickly as possible, to customer requests and maintain a high level of service.
- Handle potential customer returns.
- In general, ensure that translators' resources meet the needs of clients and supervise the quality of the delivered translations.
=> Competitive salary
=> Young and dynamic atmosphere, team spirit
=> Position based in central Paris
=> Complementary health insurance
=> You are highly motivated
=> You are autonomous and know how to take initiatives
=> You are convinced that your profession must evolve with the Internet
=> You are rigorous, organised, dynamic
=> You know how to work within very short deadlines
=> You have excellent relationship skills
=> You want to work in a start-up